Schema Therapy Institute SouthEast
Our commitment and approach to maintaining an accessible website.
Schema Therapy is committed to:
• maintaining an accessible website. We have publicized our commitment to this in a company policy published online
• ensuring that this website achieves [Level A/AA] conformance to the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) [2.0/2.1]
• Complying with the [State/Federal/Local/Ethical] Guidelines and Information Provided by Government Bodies
• Ensuring that all new information on the website will achieve Level [A/AA] conformance to the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) [2.0/2.1]
• Including accessibility when we procure 3rd-party systems or upgrades to existing systems, when possible.
This website’s conformance with official accessibility guidelines
The website currently passes an audit to the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) [2.0/2.1] Level [A/AA]. Our most recent web accessibility audit for this website was on March 28, 2023.
We have also developed all content to conform with CVAA Guidelines. We have not had a quantifiable audit performed on these measures, but we have consulted with a professional to ensure all relevant content accessible.
Areas for improvement and timelines
Please see the next section for a table that documents our current areas for improvement, along with. Description of the features we have added to remediate these problems.
Feedback on this site
We welcome feedback on the accessibility of this website.
• Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
• Phone us on +1-919-245-3326
• Write to us at 1311 Lawrence Rd., Hillsborough, NC 27278
Accessibility features of this website
Minimum font size 16px
Minimum icon size 44px
Alt text for all images
Minimum color contrast of 4.5:1